Tuesday, November 22, 2016

UPDATE: Faulty Documentation System at Interfaith Sanctuary Results in People Losing Their Beds, No Backup Documentation of Chores on Weekends, The Case of the Missing Coffee Pot

Recently the overseers of the shelter have changed their check in system and chore documentation system to digital. Many mistakes have been made and their mistakes can be very traumatizing to the homeless person who is accused of not following their rules or lying. In the past before they started using their electronic systems they made mistakes including stating I did not do a chore when I had actually done more than what was required, probably not a mistake considering who the person was that was in charge that day. In my case, it is often as my mother use to say, "accidentally on purpose." Later due to their massive crazy illogical rules I stopped doing those extra chores instead of one and began just doing a regular one, then the director, Dan made a comment about my helping them out as if I was just lazy. They screw people over who are doing extra and then make comments like that.

Three times now they did not document that I was in the bed I've been in for months and once even had another person's name down as having slept in that bed. The next staffer often knows better and changes it, but three times would statistically show this is not random. Odd things like this happens, paperwork for a boarding house was filled out, then staff asks me if I have heard anything, no whatever the students do is most likely filtered through the two serial bullies and sabotaged. If I ask staff questions to clarify rules I never receive an answer. After my request for a letter of residency I was asked by them six times if I got it, of course I didn't. Finally got one on another shift. It's a huge shit-show. This happens to others and a man was put out of his bunk due to an error or false documentation, last night another who was in the bed the night before did not get documented and I have no idea if he lost his bed. I did make the comment at the desk that lots of errors were happening to try and push them in the direction of not taking that guy's bed. If there was a legitimate reason fine, but the documentation is a Charley Foxtrot.

Just like throwing away people's property based on false information and lack of empathy or ethics no action is taken for a system to double check the information and prevent traumatizing people. This is very dehumanizing. They do not care about the homeless but instead about how things look to the public or other agencies, it's all about the performance, the mask of normalcy, the mask of altruism.

When we do chores the person hired to supervise us Monday through Friday has a paper list that we can sign as a back up to errors. For a long time after I nearly lost my bed due to my chore not being documented I simply took a picture of the documentation so they could not pull any crap, then they made a rule we could not do that. That is how it goes, whatever I come up with to protect myself causes a rule change to negate it.

People make mistakes, even nurses make mistakes when giving medication which is why there is a system called the Five Rights used to help prevent medication errors and still they happen even while trying hard to be perfect. On top of errors, in a system of bullying the targets will be sabotaged. On the weekends the kid who is on refuses to use that back up sheet. He was very nasty Sunday when I tried to explain to him once again that eventually there will be a mistake and someone will wrongfully lose their bed and talked to me in a patronizing way, "Celia, I've had this conversation with you before and I'm not having it again." So my response was, "OK then, I'll discuss it publicly" AND I AM. He's a bully, makes up false things to say, tries to sound smart by talking about the PH of the cleaning chemicals when it has nothing to do with whatever you are discussing and he is illogical about many things. This is the only staff at the shelter all night on the weekends. The other staff on nights is not a bully and treats people in a humane way, but also must be bossy at times. 


Sunday the coffee pot was reported as missing so there was no coffee. As soon as I heard that I thought, well of course it is, but they know where it's lost at. On Sunday we sleep in an extra hour and then those of us who do chores can't do them until 8 AM rather than the usual, 7 AM. That means people have to wait about two hours later than normal to go get coffee if they don't have any way to make it with them. I bring one of those coffee bags like a tea bag in case of a problem but many don't have any resources for such things and people who have to do chores can't leave to get coffee or food and then come back at chore time. The rumor was the coffee pot was in the director's office behind a locked door and no one had the key, but now the new rumor is it was in the room right across from the desk which is not locked. That room has a big window too. I can't say for sure because I did not witness the events. Why was it in that room or in some room? Well it is normally in the laundry room or hallway and two women came to do a demonstration in the women's dorm who are nurses with knowledge of the germ theory of disease and they probably did not want them to see how they keep the coffee maker and cart in the laundry room or hallway next the the bathroom and dirty laundry cans. Interesting since when I point those kinds of things out I never, ever know what I'm talking about according to them. OH, BUT I DO! Of that there is no doubt.

How does one lose a large coffee pot? 
Perhaps they were using it for something else, a terrarium, for cooking hot dogs or maybe they are mainlining the coffee.


















Not too long ago the coffee pot was not working, same staff. If I was running the shelter I would contact the thrift stores and tell them to call me if they get a large coffee maker in and keep an extra one around in case of a breakdown. I know, how oddly prepared of me, but I did work at the Boy Scouts headquarters in Irving Texas right after they moved from New Jersey in the 1970s for a while with a couple lesbians and the Cat Lady of Flower Mound, hehe about the lesbian part considering recent history. I answered mail in the subscription department for Pedro the donkey, their mascot, those little boys can be really abusive to Pedro when they don't get their magazines, accusing him of being drunk and of all things, being a jackass.





Just who the hell do I think I am? I think I am a human being who does not deserve how I have been treated. I have been an anti-bullying activist for years and it started right after I developed PTSD from workplace bullying and the massive numbers of raped women and children I dealt with in Nome Alaska, oh along with the cops dumping the drunks on me in the ER where I had to do battle with them while trying to take care of the ER patients and up to seven patients in the clinic at the same time. It was dangerous for all of us. Now after I wrote about it and ranted in the newspaper for over a decade along with making phone calls to legislators and governors who were told by the Department of Law not to talk to me and after being under surveillance due to my activism the sleepers have awakened. Loretta Lynch talked to the Native women in that region, IHS made an appearance, oh and somehow HHS managed to show their faces. In the meantime, I was traumatized over and over including being wrongfully imprisoned in an attempt to shut me up about many things while my cat was harmed to the point I had to put her to sleep. I never shut up and I never forget.

Update: I posted yesterday about returning to the shelter three times to be told it was not documented that I was in the bed I slept in the night before. Once they told me a particular name of a woman instead of mine was documented. Last night I came in and they said I was not documented as having been in the bed I slept in and that same woman's name was in my place. I do not recognize her name and there are only a total of 25 women possible at the shelter, but I do not know all of them. There were four students behind the desk, sometimes there have been six which is an even bigger shit show. The ones at the desk were about to change the documentation to my name when one who has been there longer told them oh no this Alice woman was in that bed. This student knows I have been there for the whole time she has been doing this crazy clinical rotation. This is an indication of targeting. The students would have taken my bed and since the shelter only has three places on the floor for women (but two rooms for men) I would have been out of the shelter and could not have even left my things in the locker as they would have thrown them in the dumpster. Fortunately a regular staff was at the facility, a man who has some ethics and empathy and he intervened.

The two students at the desk tell me to go check my bed to see if the same linens are on it. I was there round 7 PM and they don't assign new beds until 8 PM so that makes no sense. I tried to explain this but the clueless are in charge...unsupervised.

I got very upset and told them about publishing a post that discussed the problem before I came in and they did it to me again. Regular staff have told me the problem is pure incompetence, but why in the world are those in charge of the shelter allowing the homeless people to be tortured and bullied in such a despicably cruel way? Because that is what they do in general and are now using a team of students from Boise State as a barrier to protect themselves from blame. Bullies and psychopaths use incompetence as an excuse to cover for corruption. It is just the same as how some agencies and governments are run. The more chaos they create the more they can get away with.

I was a whistle blower in Deming New Mexico due to the police being the drug dealers. The agencies including the FBI did not care about it and told me to do something which would have resulted in my death, incompetence. A lot went on and I was of course targeted and two good cops saved my life by giving me information about their plans so I ran. My property has been in storage there since 2002. These same bad cops stole $300,000 in HIDTA (drug war money), when the feds came to investigate the paperwork the cops staged a break in and it was gone, chaos to protect themselves. Then a village next door ended up with a big bust and they were not just dealing drugs, but also selling guns to probably the Sinaloa Cartel. The feds knew these cops were selling drugs and connected to the cartel and allowed it to go on for years after I told them. I doubt I was the only one who did. Nothing was done, incompetence to cover corrupt programs from the DOJ. The politicians and DA also did nothing. Here is why, Fast and Furious was a cover lie for the feds real program of giving guns to the Sinaloans so they could kill off the other cartel members. This went on a long time and then they incarcerated El Chapo after years of using him. Remember how he escaped once. Chaos/incompetence.

At the same time all this was going on my employer Community Health Systems was committing Medicaid fraud. I was also whistleblowing about this. The agencies did nothing. One asked me to illegal bring documents out of the hospital. I refused unless they got a court order. Nothing happened, except they told my employer. When hired I agreed to float from the ICU to the ER, but not the regular floor unless I was just taking tasks for them. Several suits showed up from the corporate headquarters and made a semicircle around me. This is a very odd scenario in and ICU BTW. They told me I had to float to the floor, I reminded them of the agreement, refused and they completed their constructive discharge. Then they began spreading false rumors about me, the two good cops came and told me knowing it was a lie and having seen this before...chaos...diversion, don't look at us, look at her. Then the hospital sent a lawyer from Roswell to my house who asked me a bunch of questions. When he left I was thinking, what the hell was that about and what do they think I know.

Years later I found out what they thought I might know about. The feds knew these people were committing Medicaid fraud, I told them and they allowed it to continue. What I did not know is they were also running a scam involving some politicians in Deming that had to do with getting federal Medicaid funds to the tune of $350,000,000. An insider filed a whistleblower lawsuit and is now very wealthy. That could have been prevented but instead the feds allowed me to be harmed. I was harassed and harmed by both the bad cops and the corrupt predatory health care corporation at the same time in an attempt to intimidate me and run me out of Deming, I lost my job and had to leave the town I wanted to stay in to save my life.

The same thing is going on at this shelter and has been since the day I got there. Every night when we go back to the shelter there is no telling what will go on. It is very stressful and a horrible situation to have to go through day in and day out.

The ethical whistleblower is always harmed, but in the end gets to like himself or herself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment