Sunday, February 21, 2021

Facebook Post From 2016 About the Nighmare of Being Warehoused at the Interfaith Sanctuary , A Homeless Shelter in Boise Idaho

 I have tons of evidence in many forms and projects I started but then was harassed by the army of weaponized morons or the Boise Police Department. Many things have been done to psychologically torture me for years. This includes preventing sleep and allowing others to threaten, menace, harass and cause other problems. I had an unjust parking ticket with very clear evidence. What I have discovered is the Ada County courts are as corrupt as the Boise City Hall and the Boise Police Department. The case is at the level of the Idaho Supreme Court now. 

As I find old information I will post it. Working on new stuff as well. My attitude after being tortured by the homeless community, the police and the business community has completely changed. I have no sympathy or empathy for any of these bastards. 

From Facebook:

I wrote this yesterday, June 14th 2016 and forgot to post it.

An annoying man has decided to tell me all kinds of useless information while it was obvious I was busy. His phone went off full blast here at the library. He answers it and says, I can’t really talk, I’m at the library, hey what’s going on. He’s been talking now for 20 minutes and I hope his attention is diverted and he leaves me alone now.

There has been an influx of mentally ill or demented people at the shelter who cause problems, the kind of people who need help and supervision but were turned out onto the streets. My good bunkmate disappeared for a couple days. The new one is a real doo-zee. She never bathes and unlike what the staff at the shelter tell the public they don’t supervise. They made a rule that people had to at least bathe on their chore days, but they don’t enforce it. You know just like we signed up for times for showers, then we didn’t, then Dan got pissed, turned red and closed the door on me when I asked what the deal was about showers since people were being told they had to have times, then I signed up for a time but people did not and the showers were full. Last night I came out once again to say hey I signed up for a shower, no one else did for this time or the one before but the showers are full. I asked why the rules apply to me but no one else. She says, that rule is “just a suggestion”, she actually did. That is not what Dan says. So now fuck everyone I’ll just shower whenever the hell I want. The supervisor told me she never goes in the bathroom and I said yea I know there is no supervision here. The male staff tell me that when the female staff are on they can go in the bathroom to deal with the crazy, I say, no they don’t do that.

So this new bunk mate smells unbelievable with B.O. and old pee. That odor wafts up to my bunk and over the woman next to her who says she can’t sleep due to the odor. Sometimes allergies are a blessing, I can’t always smell it. She wears the same clothes every damn day, while myself and another woman told her where she can go to get more, she does not even go to the clothing room at the day shelter I was told. Yesterday I went to a thrift store that was giving all their jeans away, I guessed her size and grabbed a pair for her then walked over to the day shelter to tell the staff the women should know they can go get free jeans. None of them fit me. So I bring the jeans and tell her I thought they might be her size, they were 22s. she claimed to be an 18, no way. So I tell the other woman who is like, oh thank you for trying to get clean clothes on her and she is not an 18, that is bullshit. She tells me to give her the jeans, she goes to the supervisor to tell her the woman has to shower and needs clean clothes, she apparently doesn’t have underwear on and has none. So we got her some. But, it is clear the reason she has not got certain things is she just does not care. So the other woman takes the size tag off the jeans and says hey I hear you are a size 18 and so am I these fit me so they probably fit you. Genius manipulation, LOL. So she takes them and I saw her come out of the shower but she had her original dirty clothes on which have a huge tear on one leg. I have no idea what happened to the jeans I brought, they were nice ones too. She still stinks to high heaven and coughs constantly from smoking with horrible breath due to lack of any oral hygiene at all. I bet if offered a tooth brush she would say it did not fit her mouth.

Then she does this weird stuff like stand right next to the bunk like she is staring at me which was freaking me out. I ignored it for a while then realized her eyes were rolling back like her gyroscope was freaking out and the other woman noticed it too. I think she has to stand and let her brain and proprioceptors figure out where she is in space. Then she has other issues like webbed toes so this is probably a genetic disorder. So we had empathy for her and were really nice to her even with the horrible odor but she just refuses to bathe and wear clean clothing, so started bitching to staff.  

While this was going on the one who talked all night and waved her arms was allowed to keep us awake until really late, or really early. We can’t be on electronics because we are supposed to sleep but someone keeping us awake is just fine. I showed my ass finally. When I went by the desk I would say things like, “The needs of the one supersedes the needs of the many, Mr. Spock would be appalled. And Worf would come in here and throw out all the PetaQs. She goes, “What?” Then I loudly and Klingon gutturally pronounced PetaQ! The volunteers were cracking up but the staff just did not get it. She finally was not in that bed but still there most likely due to not doing her chore in Sunday. It was clear when her and the woman with dementia who moved my shoes under another bed and told me to “fuck off and leave her alone” got in a big yelling argument in the bathroom that she was still there. It was just nuts. The woman with dementia wanted me to go get her a towel a couple days ago, “Oh I thought I was supposed to fuck off and leave you alone.” I got her one anyway.

The new woman in the bunk next to me claimed she had a disability that made it hard for her to climb into her bunk. I noticed she had no trouble if no one was looking. But if people were around she did this little act, she leaned over on my bunk putting her hands all over it and putting her hands on my stuff. Then she turned around and put her ass on my bunk while I watched her with my mouth opened. This did not even make sense because while putting her hands on my bed she was facing the wrong way and not even working trying to get on her bed. I finally asked her if she told them she needed a lower bunk. No she would tell them in the morning. I told her to keep her hands and ass off my bunk as I have immune system problems. She also smells and has worn the same clothes for a week, yea after the crazy showering crap we now have nasty ass women and no supervision. Who knows where her ass has been it needs to stay away from my bunk. I said I’ll tell the supervisor for her she needed the lower bunk and someone else told me she did this as well. The supervisor said he would talk to her, he did not nor did he put it in their notes. But the other intact woman in our area told the one on last night. I saw the woman just go right up the ladder and get in her bunk last night without problems, she is a crock. No bottom bunks were available. Then there was a woman who came in wailing, then the supervisor told her to get her things and leave. She and her boyfriend got in a physical fight so both were thrown out and this girl has this constant crap going on. So now that woman could move. The one that got that bunk after this one while getting off the bunk this morning hit her ass on our side shaking the bed. It’s really not that hard, just put one leg down backwards, then the other and hope someone with dementia or assholiness has not moved or stolen your shoes.

For the last week or so I was in excruciating pain. There is no health care other than going to an ER for me and if I did this they would be abusive to me. It started right after I complained about a situation that promotes cross contamination of pathogens. It is oral/dental with trigeminal nerve involvement and bacterial infection. I would wake up every night in horrible pain. Ibuprofen helped and I took it until the G.I. bleeding started. I have things that I can do to prevent this and treat it but they are limited while homeless. I did do oil pulling, used ginger, garlic, onions, I always do anal retentive dental hygiene because this can happen. It was the lack of sleep affecting my already damaged immune system and the bad environment I live in that caused the problem. Last night was the first night I was not awakened in severe pain and today so far no Ibuprofen or acetaminophen. I have to be careful with acetaminophen as it can make the chronic vascular headaches I have due to ME/cfs worse. It makes them worse like narcotics if you take more than a few doses a month. So now that this is better I seem to have a virus, because of course I do.

They removed the kitchen prep table thing they were putting the cleaning stuff and toilet brushes on which blocked the women’s hallway finally FFS.

The shipping containers have been delivered that they are putting the lockers on. They say Dong Fang on the side, so there is some joking.

There is this older man at the shelter who was a truck driver and farmer. He is one of those people that whatever someone says it reminds him “…of the time that” you know he was coming down such and such highway on some grade and his brakes went out and on and on. Well he got hit and run over by one of the assholey drivers here in Boise that I have written about. He is in a wheel chair with a broken leg and ribs.

A couple nights ago I come into the shelter. We have to check in at two desks. At the first one a volunteer tried to give me a BPA type water bottle. I go look I’m a DES daughter, those have a type of plastic than causes hormone disruption and cancer. I’m already high risk for cancer. She says they just want to make sure people stay hydrated. I tell her I leave my two metal bottles in storage and drink with a paper cup there. So now all these people have BPA water bottles which they put hot coffee in every morning which of course leaches massive plastic into the coffee. No one has enough sense to tell them not to do that. I told them they would do this that night. Sigh. The discarded items people don’t want are given to the surplus population without regard for their health.

This was last night and today.

So LOL last night this happened and I posted it already. This morning beds 1-7 were assigned to do chores. I brought dirty clothes to wear while doing my assigned chore. Another woman, the one who tried to trick the stinky woman into wearing the pants I brought told me only three of us did chores. What the hell? They take your bed if you don’t do your chore and try to take it if you do which is why I take a photo of the documentation every time. She said she was doing an extra chore, she did a hard one and an easy one. Mine was easy so I asked for a second one. I got the family bathrooms which takes a long time and did that. I told them I would work for coffee, LOL. So we are hoping the smelly woman will be gone. There are only three spots on the floor for women without beds and four of them should lose their beds, also  other women will show up, but maybe those other women will get the beds. That means any women for the floor over three will have to go to Jesus Jail where cleanliness is next to godliness and perhaps they will make her clean up before she comes back.

I was getting more sleep but last night Stephen Conn posted an article about a woman from Barrow who went to Anchorage to meet with Attorney General Lynch about the horrid conditions of no law enforcement in Native areas due to budget cuts. Do they know they were not arresting a lot of the rapists when they had tons of money? Ten years ago they arrested everyone and harshly sentenced them. When I read the part about the woman’s friend waking up to a man unzipping her pants I lost it and began sobbing, unable to go to sleep until late. The women in the ER in Nome told stories of sleeping and waking with men on top of them unzipping their pants, sometimes they raped them, but they wore two pairs of jeans so they would wake up before they could get to their bodies and try to fight them off. I need to write the attorney general but have to be able to read that article again without crying, that could take a few days. PTSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment