Saturday, March 7, 2020

Dr. John Campbell Continues to Teach Handwashing, How to Prevent Spread of COVID 19, Everyone Needs to Stop Reacting and Get Proactive

One of the components of gangstalking is a smear campaign. Here in Boise Idaho due to massive ignorance they targeted me for an OCD smear due to my practices being similar to what Dr. Campbell is teaching. There were gangstalkers doing street theater who would walk by me doing what is called 'directed conversation,' a type of gangstalking street theater, telling another person, "She has OCD" or just walking by me and saying, "Oh she has OCD." These were dumbasses who probably don't even know what OCD is, their handlers are telling them what to say.

I am a retired nurse, mostly critical care, but there was ER. supervision, and psych. When one takes care of patients who have catheters going into their hearts one must understand the germ theory of disease. I wrote policies and procedures for infection control in an ICU. I do not have OCD. instead I have been educated. Of course when one has a health issue with immune system dysfunction preventing personal infection makes one more hypervigilant about it. Since I have been forced to live in a vehicle and have to use public spaces I am always at risk. I do the best possible thing when all the while I am harassed, terrorized, smeared and demonized in a city of bullies, Boise Idaho.

Remember hospitals use a general infection control system called Universal Precautions that is based on assuming everyone is carrying an infectious pathogen. Think that way, especially with COVID 19 as so many who have the potential to shed the virus have no symptoms.

Here is another excellent video from Dr. John Campbell in the UK with COVID 19 information and personal hygiene info. These videos should be used to teach people why and how to keep themselves from getting viruses in schools, workplaces, etc, but especially homeless shelters. Good news, things are getting better in China.



No comments:

Post a Comment