Friday, August 4, 2017

Ten Year Anniversary Date of Wrongful Imprisonment, No Justice, Still Homeless

That was all enough, now I still carry all of this and remain homeless in a city of lies about the homeless and a shelter of abuse. Obviously I have the strength of ten women or I'd be dead by now. This is only part of my story. I know much more now than I did back then about how this country works. The problems are not just Alaska. There are corrupt federal agencies involved. Long before this happened I was a double whistleblower in New Mexico, what I did not know is it was about Fast-N-Furious which was a cover story for an operation to get control of states in Mexico for access to oil. They also used their war on drugs in Mexico for this. The government did nothing about the corruption, instead I was harmed. At the same time I did not know about the surveillance state and targeted disruption and harassment. I understand it very well now.

The link below is a link to a post on my Alaska blog, Frozen Justice.

Ten Year Anniversary Date of Wrongful Imprisonment, No Justice, Still Homeless

No comments:

Post a Comment