Monday, March 1, 2021

UPDATE: Unjust Parking Ticket #2 From the City of Boise Parking Enforcement This Time During a Week of Massive Harassment. I have Huge Evidence It's Unjust.


I've had it with the whole damn bunch. 

This post is about the second unjust parking ticket I have gotten in Boise Idaho. The first time is documented in a video from May 28th 2020 and so is the phone call with parking enforcement in which they said time limits were not being enforced. If this assbackwards city had two different entities making decisions about parking enforcement citizens should have been informed, most certainly when I called them they should have told me the Boise Boise Police Department just does as they damn well please. And BPD does do as they damn well please BTW.  You bet they do. Here is the video, there will be very justified swearing.


 

 

I posted this post:

 

UPDATE: After An Inappropriate Conversation with a Watch Commander I Filed a Public Records Request About Long Term Ongoing Mistreatment and Slander From the Boise Police Department. The Response Indicates Corruption.

 

Then this unjust ticket below happened, such coincidences. I called the police about massive other harassment going on by thugs and druggies which is SOP, in Boise these things come together. BPD are you paying loser types to gangstalk with your C.I. funds? Or is it a contractor who has been hired by a business or is it just the massive drug ring in Boise? I asked for someone at BPD to file a report like I do often knowing full well nothing will be done about any issues or even crimes. That can mean a phone call or no reaction at all. I have not gotten returned phone calls many, many times for years. I have had some really inappropriate things said to me. Also if I swear some of them get the vapors, they are so delicate, oh the humanity. Believe me the things I call about are very swearable. 

I called about a very large amount of harassment that went on over several days to ask for a report to be filed expect an officer to call me or not, never know. Boise put a sticker on a motorhome which does not run that had been parked in one spot for about 6 weeks. There were problems, yelling, fighting, garbage, the usual scenario. Two days later they moved where I normally park and the gangstalking activity began from multiple sources including being harassed by a lowrider. Yea, that was odd. I did document that because who the hell would believe the story like so many other bizarre things that go on in Boise Idaho. Then there was either a drug drop scenario which I had also seen last summer or a LARP of a drug drop, yes they do that. 

This time a bike cop arrived rather than call. Guess who, the cop who gave me the first unjust parking ticket. He wanted to argue the case. I don't think that was a coincidence and it may have been a message. Message received and rejected.

This ticket was issued for being parked in a spot on a street with a three day parking reg for greater than 72 hours. I had however been parked there less than 48 hours. If I screwed up and got count of the days wrong or something then that would be on me even though unintended. I had documentation that demonstrated it was a false claim, false ticket. 



There is a large amount of evidence this ticket is false. With the first ticket I did not document because I believed parking enforcement when they said the time limits on parking were not being enforced during the pandemic. I do not believe after all I've been through anything anyone with the city of Boise says. 

This is what one has to do in an oppressive society to protect themselves from being targeted by the local government. 

When running errands I use my debit card so my bank account can be used as evidence I left where normally parked and came back. Parking enforcement officer PC08 on February 22nd had taken a picture of the stem on my left front tire which they call chalking as real chalking is a violation of the 4th Amendment. Then I went and ran errands for hours on the 23rd. Then on the 25th he took pictures of my car including the same tire. I got out of my car wearing my sock monkey pajamas because I saw him taking the pictures. He looked similar to a man parked behind my car the day before. I knew I had not violated any parking codes so was shocked to see the city of Boise targeting me for a second unjust ticket. He took off like a little bitch when I exited my car. 

The whole point is harassment and taking in money for the city and they don't care that what they are doing is evil, sadistic torture. In fact after years of abuse from the city of Boise Idaho I know for a fact their intentions are to harm people, otherwise they would not do these things to people living in hard situations in this dangerous city. The current mayor was on the city council for over a decade while they all diddled around and did not get affordable housing built. The city officials would not have intentionally decided to not promote and build affordable housing in order to push out the poor if they had any morals which they clearly do not.  

Don't get me started on the state of the homeless shelter, the crowding, the issues with health and safety and my whistleblowing that resulted in massive harassment. The government uses non-profits so they can claim everything that goes wrong or goes on has nothing to do with them. 

On February 23rd I did lots of errands, more than are shown here. One of these purchases is a gas station, one a grocery store, one a sandwich shop and another is my storage unit where I paid in person.

None of this could have been done while I was parked. 
 


I went to my storage yesterday and asked the manager if he remembered me coming to the office on February 23rd to ask him to put my payment through. He remembered and printed out the receipt and noted I paid in person. Thank you. 


 

Was glad to have all the above evidence because my normal documentation when parking to prevent the city of Boise from giving me an unjust parking ticket I believed was accidentally deleted when searched for due to my being so upset. I accidentally moved it to another spot instead. Imagine being so oppressed by the city you live in after they helped make you homeless by allowing a crime, a drug ring and gangstalking that you have to make a proof of date and time parking video every damn time you park to prevent the bastards from giving you an unjust parking ticket.

It was still there, but even without it my evidence is overwhelming. If I ever forgot to make one of these videos then I'd post a comment on FB that I had evidence in my bank account of running errands. This is how oppressive and abusive Boise Idaho is. They intentionally made sure there was hardly any place poor people could rent, then the shelters are horrible. Being a retired RN with immune system problems who mostly worked critical care the crowding, the lack of handwashing, the beds so close together, people allowed to hang their wet and/or filthy clothing on my bed and putting their hands on it constantly,men allowed to put their hands on me and lots more was shocking. Then the fact that one could not walk without rubbing against someone was insane. The city of Boise knew, I told them so did the health dept. Oh, and the mice they said were so dangerous in the tent city in 2015, were also in our property, peeing, pooping, shredding clothing and dying, but that was perfectly safe according to the health department.

The abuse against the poor in Boise Idaho is unconscionable. The city has a very clear caste system and they have spent decades intentionally attracting materialist people to the city while displacing the poor. 

The really odd thing to me is they go after people who are just living in vehicles and not causing problems but have allowed huge issues with others that do cause problems. I have complained about those problems because I have to park on the street and been threatened with violence, harassed and treated like I'm lying or crazy when I complain to the police or city hall. This is why I have cameras. 

 

This is my parking evidence video from February 23rd that I thought was lost. 


 

 

Applications on cell phones are often used to harass me in Boise. This is an example of how businesses and individuals connected to right wing groups such as the III%ers do harassment. I would be sitting in a park and as many as three vehicles, usually pickup trucks would park next to me, often illegally and then all begin texting on their phones. Then they would drive away at the same time. I have had massive organized harassment, they will even go in stores and tell them I am shoplifting or there can be an employee who is a member of one of the groups. It is also very clear that organized harassment is happening at the level of city employees. This could be sanctioned by the city or not, but certainly the city has done nothing about it and probably doesn't believe it which is why I need to keep dumping evidence. Police have been involved in the harassment.


UPDATE: 

When I went on the website of the city of Boise Parking Enforcement to file the appeal there were pictures that I filed a public records request for, had no idea they would be there. 

Notice there is one picture of my car from the 22nd of February and on the 25th of February there are four of my car. Why? What would be the point of one upon the first day scan to help the city deplete the meager funds of the poor and four on the third day? I have to wonder if some pictures were deleted for ass covering purposes.


I compared pictures of the tires and whole car. 

They use the tire stems as a marker. I had no idea they did that. I am on the up and up, just assuming if I did not park past the 72 hour limit they would leave me alone, but no, it's Idaho, harassment is legal and the city uses harassment as a weapon against the poor viciously . In the past they marked the tires with chalk but a circuit court declared that a violation of the 4th amendment which was obvious and I sent a letter to the city asking them to stop marking my tires which they refused to do. There are videos. The stem position is very much looking the same. The difference in the tires however is the one on the 25th is slightly turned and from the 22nd it's pretty straight.


 

 This is the one picture from the 22nd of February. Notice the space between the car and the curb. 

 



These two pictures are from the 25th, notice how close the tires are to the curb, a bad habit I am trying to break.
 



I am not sure if the pictures from the 22nd are just from a drive by, but there should have been a picture from further back demonstrating more details from that drive through. I will find out what the policy is. They seem to base their whole evaluation of a violation of the tire stem. It is possible for the positioning of the stem to be similar.

The mayor and others were so upset when they were harassed at their homes with noise and people looking to harm them along with the harassment. I have had those things going on for years and a lot more. My car is my home, imagine having people constantly going by taking pictures trying to find a way to fine you when you are trying to figure out how to find enough money for health care, basic necessities, things you need to live in the car. And all the while what am I doing, not bothering anyone, but huge numbers of people were allowed to harass, threaten, stand next to my car to yell intentionally, do other types of noise campaigns, shake it, knock on my window at all hours. Stop and pull LARPS and that includes BPD who also parked to menace me. Very sick, sick behavior by a city that intentionally helped put me in this position. There is no way I would rent from a landlord here, I have already had enough of Boise narcissistic abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment