Monday, December 16, 2019

SCOTUS Will Not Review Martin vs Boise. I am the Warrior and Will Continue to Write and Make Videos About the Evil Inflicted on Me and Others.

Just like I said at the end of former Mayor Bieters phoney-bologney forum on homelessness, "Shame on all of you."

You created the problem and seek to harm your victims further. That's damn evil. The solution to homelessness is not incarcerating the impoverished, it's housing. A child can figure that out.


The Supreme Court of the United States announced today that they are not going to review Martin vs Boise. This is the Christmas present I had hoped for, but when SCOTUS relisted the case I figure we would not hear from them again until next year.



I'm INFJ and sometimes I just know things. I decided there was something different about this day and I should go run errands after slowly drinking my coffee. When finally looking at the news this is what I found which was unexpected due to Martin vs Boise being relisted.




From the SCOTUS blog:





Thank you to all on the SCOTUS who upheld the 9th Court Ruling that ticketing and arresting homeless people who slept outside when there was no room at the shelters was a violation of the 8th Amendment's 'Cruel and Unusual Punishment' prohibition. I feel a tiny bit more comfortable in this country, but considering what I have been through I will never forgive my country for what was done to me intentionally on so many levels. Evil prevails due to a massive oligigarchy being allowed to make most of the decisions for the people of the United States.

The only option we have at this point is to vote for Bernie Sanders who is and has always been on the side of the people and speaking up for the working people, the vulnerable and economic equality for all. I am still pissed at him for telling us to vote for Hillary Clinton, but he does care what happens to the poor and homeless. Bernie would help millions of people who are suffering. Donald Trump wants to harm the homeless and apparently so do a lot of other people, this country is so sick, with black souls in charge.

They did not build affordable housing for decades while tearing down what there was and running poor people out of areas of cities the wealthy developers wanted. Now rather than build housing they want to continue to cause more homeless people as they have done for so long while demonizing those who are housing refugees in their own countries. In Boise where this case originated there is a drug ring that was allowed to feed drugs to the homeless community, I spoke up about that many times and made a video of a shake-n-bake meth operation on property the city owns, purchased for a police substation. The meth operation was allowed to go on while the Boise Police would park in a parking lot across from my vehicle where I parked at night to sleep in order to attempt to menace me. All kinds of harassment and crimes were allowed including from the Boise Police Department which refused to allow me to file police reports, did not call me back, gaslighted my complaints of harassment and tried to deep six complaints about bad cops. The agenda was completely backassards, rather than enforce reasonable laws they instead focused the energy of the police on compartmentalizing the homeless, criminalizing us and organizing the community to help them with the harassment. They lied that the conditions in the tent city were horrible while many of the problems were also in the shelters and staff was quite oblivious to them, along with city hall and the agencies I whistleblew to. The non-profit boards in Boise are filled with corporate and religious individuals those want the homeless criminalized, controlled and out of sight.

I can't even begin to express how pissed off I am to be in a city where first of all the police were brutal to the homeless while at the same time not enforcing basic laws. They just let traffic laws slide, they allowed the sociopathic subset of the population to commit crimes in the area of the shelters without doing anything which included shake-n-bake meth operations, assaultive behavior, threats of assault, menacing, stalking and vandalism. I was terrorized in an apartment building and now live in a vehicle, so they began terrorizing and harassing me where I parked and anyplace I went including the library. Rather than arrest those who are causing the problems they substituted arresting people for sleeping outside instead. Rather than stop the harassment in places such as the library they did nothing and then threw me out when I began stepping up my complaints about it.

I believe they were staging or allowing crimes in order to put fear of the homeless into the public. This is very similar to the threat signaling about immigrants.There were murders, etc. attributed to the homeless, then the perpetrators were put in psych units for competency evaluation for very long periods of time, some for years and it's ongong. I worked in Competency Evaluation and Treatment in the 1980s, there have been advances in medications and treatment since then. The average time we had people before declared competent or that treatment was unlikely to help them gain competence was 3-6 months. Why does it take years in Boise, especially for the homeless? Why do news agencies not report any details about these cases?

Why are untruths about the cases presented to the public? I lived at the apt complex where Kimberley Swa was said to have murdered a man and people familiar with the case had info that was not reported. Timmy Kinner stabbed 9 people at an apartment complex where immigrants lived, yes there is always room for immigrants, but the housing refugees born in the United States are tortured in the homeless system. I would assume he had some issues prior to this, was there any kind of surveillance on him by the BPD like there is on me. Oh, wait, that's right he doesn't write or make videos exposing the truth which is considered high crimes in the United States right now, no First Amendment allowed, only propaganda. The man recently accused of beating a man to death allegedly, Andrew Ray Garcia was said by some who know him to not be severely mentally ill. One news channel did a piece on the victim trying to make Roque Leon Arellano into an angel when he had a long history of arrests and was on probation at the time of his death for aggravated assault. They did not even ask why there was an altercation or address the victim's presence in the park fighting with a homeless person. What was he doing there? There was little discussion of what was going on the night before when it was claimed there were gunshots fired, there is some info it was a BB gun and reports that Garcia has been fighting then, why? What was all of this violence about? Was it the displacement of the drug ring that was operating in Albertsons Park due to the construction?

 I will not stop writing or making videos about what I have been through in Boise Idaho or Alaska. I am sick of the bullies in Boise which seem to be what this city is made of. My country used psychological warfare tactics against me for doing things that were dead on right. You used wrong against right, those running this country are evil. You have allowed what after my experiences I believe to be a sociopathic 1/3 of our population to be weaponized to harm activists, investigative journalists, whistleblowers and other people doing good things to have their careers and lives destroyed, to be wrongfully incarcerated, have large numbers of horrible things to happen to them and be forced into homelessness so they can be tortured by that system which inflicts punishment on people for the crime of being impoverished.


                              I Am The Warrior! 

 

What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire. Charles Bukowski


No comments:

Post a Comment