Sunday, September 22, 2019

Gangtalking, Night of September 21st, Boise Idaho, I Live in a Minivan

This is what goes on in Boise. I put a list of the possible scumbags who did this in the video, I'm fighting a war for the heart and soul of this country while being treated like a traitor. I did recognize the voice of one of them, but with gangstalking they do mimics to make people think it is someone else doing it in order to cause problems. Since gangstalkers are chosen because of their sociopathic characteristics they are cowards. They waited until it was dark to make videos more difficult. I made a video about some Westboro Church level of crazy Evangelical Christianist activity, but only posted it on Facebook so far. It may be about that because the voice sounded like one of the Christian bullies who was yelling at BSU disturbing classes and the library with their hateful rhetoric. Everyone on the right get their First Amendment rights but no one else does. I just go right on ahead and take mine, fuck em. Then there were the usual crazy signs too. The bigger the bullies and the crazier the group the more power they seem to have to violate the rights of others in Boise Idaho.

What I document in this video, mainly the aftermath,  goes on all the time. 

Another place I parked had a shake-n-bake meth operation and the Boise Police did not return calls and even took off if I drove up to talk about it. This is done intentionally to me along with gaslighting, slander and discrediting. We need new leadership in Boise.

It went on for months and they stored their stuff in a dumpster, climbing in every day to get things out or put things away. It was as if they had permission to cook and sell meth which I believe they did. Is this why some of the homeless have died? This was happening on the property the city bought for the new police substation, a meth operation was allowed on Boise Police Department property. I wasn't surprised as I had witnessed drug dealers pulling up to the back gate of the Interfaith Sanctuary and honking their horns daily to alert their customers while people were waiting to get into the shelter. The BPD was called by myself with a rant, the result was more gangstalking for me. That is how they are 'Keeping Boise Kind.' I also witnessed drug deals at the coffee pot. No one ever listens and at this point clearly they are allowing these things by intent. 


You can see why Boise is such a 'livable city.'

No comments:

Post a Comment