Monday, February 4, 2019

Boise Downtown Library is Untenable for Library Activity, Building a New Library for Millions When This One Can't Be Managed? Homeless Count is Not Accurate, They Did Not Count Me, Others Were Probably Missed, Doubt Anyone Gives a Damn

Update: Fixed errors as it is difficult to write in the middle of a circus, but that is the point of it, yep. 

As I was working on this at the Boise Downtown Library a woman who yesterday at the library went in the bathroom to act strangely and make lots of noise as I was going to micturate before leaving decided to come in and do a noise campaign. Noise campaigns against me are constant at the downtown library in Boise Idaho. I take a chair and sit by a wall to try to protect myself from them. They show up in the stacks doing directed conversation with pretend phone calls. Today a woman got a chair and slammed it down behind me making lots of noise, then came over to where I am sitting and got some Aviation Week and Backwoods Home magazines because they were right next to me sticking her ass in my face. She slammed the deals they put the magazines in around on the shelves intentionally. I said, "If you slam a couple more around you can make some more noise." She says, "Shut up lady." My response was, "I will not shut up." She has a virus, sat behind me, came over here to cough and snort in order to try and give it to me. That happens a lot, people in this library have intentionally sneezed on me, that is an assault. While she did all of this a guy slept in the back corner and for two hours no security guard was seen.

Will the Boise Police do anything about harassment, nope, they don't allow me to file police reports and rather than actual police work send what I call the crazy squad, a cop with a social worker (here in Boise they are actually social engineers). I was already wearing a body camera at all times to record the harassment before I insisted a cop tell me why that social worker was there and he said, "Because we don't believe those stories you tell." Rather than come and do their damn jobs taking a report about harassment they turn the situation around on me, that is so cointelpro of them. The police in Boise have harassed me and so have the Idaho State Police.

The harassment at this library is constant. They have security guards but at times I do not see them for weeks. Yesterday, Sunday two security guards walked by me twice and so did a man dressed like a Mormon before and then after them. I doubt that was them making sure I was not harassed, but instead some kind of surveillance or feigned surveillance on me. This is Allied Security, the same company that does the court house and the parking garage below the apartments I was gangstalked out of. There was all kinds of crap going on and nothing was done about it, so why am I surprised they allow gangstalking at the library since libraries are used by those who run the organized harassment program for just this purpose. It goes on in the library parking lot, especially if leaving after dark because bullies are cowards who hide their identities and license plate numbers in the dark.

I finally had to get up and move and described the situation to the staff. She then wanted to know if she should call security, which has not done one round since I arrived two hours ago. I'm like, already moved and it is useless to call them, useless to go in the office, useless to talk to staff, useless to go to the mayors office. Where I moved which is right next to the desk where the staff is a man was pounding on a table over and over and over. Staff was right next to me at one point. I was like, excuse me do you hear that guy pounding? She said no she could not hear it. Really now? Like I have said before they are all deaf and blind. He continued to pound the table until a man he knows will tell him to knock it off arrived. This crap goes on endlessly.

I call this "library," 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and can't believe they want to build a new library for all this crap to go on, sanding walking sticks, sleeping, eating chicken wings and then picking up books without washing their hands, dogs coming in without leashes, people sitting in chairs covered in dirt, people sitting with the bottoms of their shoes on the chairs, people who intentionally sit next to me and read books out loud or do pretend phone calls using directed conversations in the stacks as a noise campaign. Those who want to do library things are blocked by all of this.

Millions on a new library and much more, but what little in the budget for affordable housing is used for inappropriate purposes. How can you build a new library when clearly you can't afford to hire appropriate staff to keep the miscreants from blocking people from reading, writing, thinking, after all, you do call this place a library and not a psychiatric facility. I have worked in many psych facilities and when I was the supervisor counseling sessions and quiet time would be assigned for people who act like many in this library do. I have been homeless at the shelter so I do understand how hard that situation is, but this place is off the scale and the staff's attitude is ridiculous. 
 
The Continuum of Care people claim the number of homeless people has greatly decreased in Boise. It certainly is not due to affordable housing. Recently we found out subsidy money for affordable housing was given to contractors who were building regular apartments and in one case who planned to use part of the units as hotel rooms. Utterly amazing what goes on. They built 40 units for people who need help, supervision and propagandize this as the solution to homelessness. It may be a solution for 40 people, but where are the affordable units for those who just need an apartment that is not filled with gangstalkers, drug dealers and is run by a management company that is both incompetent and abusive. It would also be nice if the police could listen when told there is criminal activity in the building. Also, many apartments around me did not have people actually living in them, they were instead used to stage gangstalking. Those apartments people were not living in decreased the number of units available in the city.

How many apartment complexes in Boise are running gangstalking operations for the DNI/CIA→ FBI→911 call centers with embedded FBI cointelpro staff embedded to divert phone calls, tell police lies about targets, have cops threaten us and harass us.

They just did the homeless count. I'm homeless and on the day they did I was at this damn library and then parked the car I was forced by the criminals in charge of this city to live in an area where homeless people park vehicles to sleep in. No one counted me and I suspect many others were not counted and that was done intentionally. Last year when I was living in the torture chamber called the Civic Plaza Apartments I rarely came to this library which is generally packed with homeless people. I asked all over where the homeless people were, no answers. The United Nations was getting ready to do an investigation of human rights abuse in the United States around homeless people. Many cities paid for tickets sending homeless people to other places. That included contracts that they could not come back for a period of time or ever. There were articles written about Salt Lake City doing this. I assume that happened in Boise. The homeless population seems to have built back up. Saying it has greatly decreased is certainly false. If they did not count me, they certainly did not count others.

Next noise campaign, a rummy goes up to the library desk and begins talking very loudly, gibberish to the staff. She does not even ask him to quiet down. Then a light in the stacks goes off, she is called to the table I am at. I say, "I know you can't see, so I'm telling you the lights just went out over there. All papers are banged loudly on tables, one thing after another done to break concentration. Always when I begin to work people show up to use equipment that makes noise. There is no quiet place in this library to read or do work. I am on the third floor, the one the staff says is more quiet, that is total bullshit. They will mention their so called study rooms which I explain are very noisy. I have used one next to a woman who brings a laptop to watch a movie which is played without earphones loudly, her kids are in the room to play, banging things against the walls and table, then one of them goes in and out the door repeatedly. That was while I was testifying on the phone during a hearing in another state about judge applicants. There is no common courtesy, no respect for people around many of the miscreants here, lots of rude people and I am being intentionally targeted for harassment.

It is not like this at the other libraries. They are smaller, the staff seems to be able to see and hear at the other branches and they don't allow the behaviors that go on here. I have to spend money on gas to go to the others, they have very little seating in many and only a few electrical outlets. Boise's agencies, along with Ada County Housing Association and HUD made sure I was homeless, I have no choice but to use the electricity at the library for electronics. The conditions I have been forced into and my quest for answers to what they hell is going on with all the trauma I have been subjected to in Boise Idaho mean I will be stepping up my public discussions and taking other actions. Just keep it up, because I work best when pissed off.

Normally I do not have a conversation while others are around, but just now I made an exception due to the situation someone is in and considering the circus going on all around what the hell difference does it make here anyway. As I was writing this an elderly man showed up with lots of papers to share the table, I said that was fine if he wasn't going to make lots of noise. Later he told how he was evicted after management where he lived retaliated against him which is illegal. He has documentation of fraud and has been to all the agencies, the same ones I found out either do nothing or are corrupt. How many Boise, how many has this been done to? There should be help for a situation like that, just like the situation I was in. One after another I told him the names of the agencies I was familiar with which should have helped him, he told me what they did and I would go, yea they did the same to me or yea, they are corrupt and on and on. Now I'm going to have to cry. What a city, what a state, what a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment