Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Boise Police Retaliatory Gangstalking Operation Due to My Statement Sports Flag Worship is Being Used to Direct Us Away From the Destruction of Democracy

Boise Police Retaliatory Gangstalking Operation Due to My Statement Sports Flag Worship is Being Used to Direct Us Away From the Destruction of Democracy

This post is about what happened about twelve hours after I posted this article linked below about David Haeg being tasered and arrested after being prevented from getting justice or having corruption with the courts and state troopers in Alaska revealed for over a decade.

I am being heavily gangstalked which includes harassment, stalking, noise campaigns where I live, illegal retaliation by management staff for complaining about the outrageous things that go on in this building. This is Civic Plaza in Boise Idaho where the management style is Laissez-faire, no action, we don't know anything. It is a low income combo Section 42 and Section 8 property where people who have no idea how to behave live. They make living here difficult for the decent people. There is no other place to go.

It appears that over a period of a few days the management and maintenance staff retaliated against me which is illegal and this would be for reporting things like noise campaigns and people throwing bags of garbage or just garbage n the floor in the garbage chute room. Yes I saw the reviews before I moved in but did not think what they described could possibly be true, it is and more.

Here is that post, but the part relevant to this post is below it. I recommend at least viewing the video if you don't know what David Haeg has been through. 

Evidence Presentaton Denied By One of Alaska's Corrupt Courts, David Haeg Defiantly and Emotionally Reads It, He is Tazered, Dragged From The Courtroom. Welcome to America!

Why do you think the Department of Defense paid the sports-industrial-complex all that nationalism bribe money all these years? They wanted you to think whether or not someone makes a choice to stand for a flag, a piece of cloth is a huge deal. They create controversy to divide us over something that does not matter, what matters is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, what matters is we have no system of justice and no Democracy, but dumbed down America doesn't get it's priorities right. What matters is this case because there are so many of us who are David Haeg, he represents those of us who have no means to fight the injustice we have suffered and our voices are cut off when we even tell the story often in very illegal and brutal ways. 

Here in Boise Idaho there are some intersections where the police, fire department, ambulances, etc. often use their vehicles to harass me. First responders are used to harass targets of JTTF/Fusion/Operation Phoenix/Cointelpro. One of these intersections is Front and Capitol in Boise Idaho. There is an odd angled cross walk at 5th very close to that intersection where the junior high kids who are employed by the city of Boise or a security contractor often show signs of their sociopathic play activities. It isn't just first responders, it can also be people doing odd things, not that people in Boise don’t do odd things, they certainly do, but targeted individuals have things happen over and over at certain places and the same things like two cop cars, a cop car and a fire truck, two ambulances, often the sirens are turned on only while they drive by you. They design the operations to appear to other people like something normal, but let the target know it is aimed at them. 
David Haeg, the subject of this post above like myself has been tortured by the state of Alaska by their corrupt courts, law enforcement agencies and others while trying to get justice. He was tasered and arrested for refusing after a decade to not read a statement about the corruption. I was wrongfully imprisoned while my cat was starved and tortured, a typical JTTF/FBI tactic and they took me from one prison to another while lying about where I was going and made sure I was tortured. These actions are done to keep the target from being able to contact people to get assistance secondary to the wrongful imprisonment and keep them in shock. I don’t believe either of our cases originate in Alaska, but instead from the federal level where the corrupt and dysfunctional agencies and law enforcement seek to harm those who tell the truth.

The JTTF is said to be run out of the state police which are called different things depending on the state. In Alaska this would be the state troopers. There is a connection to them clearly in David Haeg's case and with mine in Homer. I had no contact with them in Nome, but that does not mean they did not assist the powers in Nome to come after me for destruction. The Nome police did not like how I was angry they would not arrest men who raped the Native women in the remote villages or how they picked up the drunks and dumped them on me in the two cart ER where I was assaulted by them while working by myself. I know who could be mad at such heroes? 

Here in Boise the police department pretends the JTTF does not exist and have said inappropriate things to me about that. Wait for the next post.
Anyone familiar with William Cooper is familiar with his statement about why sports have been glorified beyond belief in the United States, it is about control, propaganda, “It’s the Roman circus, what does the emperor do when the people become restive, when the people are asking questions and when the people don’t like the policies of the emperor, he sends ‘em to the circus, he creates a circus, he fills a giant coliseum. Then he begins to throw the Christians to the lions and he has great chariot races and football games and basketball games all to keep the idiots preoccupied with things that don’t mean anything in the scheme of the entire world. So that they don’t have time to learn what the truth is so that they don’t ever get smart enough to learn how they are being manipulated, so they don’t ever question the emperor. That’s why they pay a player on a football or baseball team a million or two million dollars a year. It is the Roman circus. I know men who don’t know anything in the world except who plays third base for the Mets and they think that’s a great accomplishment and they meet and pat each other on the back and go and bond and go have cocktails and talk about what this guy who plays third base for the mets did in last night’s game. Sad, it’s really sad.” 
Now add the money the DOD has paid from the hard earned paychecks of tax payers to colleges and professional sports teams to put on a military propaganda show. They don’t want people to think about the Constitution being made defunct, they don’t want people thinking about our rights being taken, or the police state, the inverted totalitarian government we live in, that the FBI/CIA/NSA sets people up to be shooters, that the JTTF/FBI/DOD gives about 10,000 contractors a huge amount of money to torture people who are whistleblowers, journalists, activists, intelligent, know things they want kept from the public, or someone with power doesn’t like their opinion or something they wrote about them, or two people got together and made a false report that they are terrorists so now they are gangstalked by the government and their contractors. Don't even worry that those contractors have recently been told to hire more people and get ready for martial law. No, don’t think about those things or the prison state or the corrupt courts or the corrupt agencies or the dysfunctional, corrupt legislators, yea and some are crazy. Instead focus all of your thinking on this flag made of cloth, a symbol and nothing else and they create a news media frenzy about it. Football is a game, not more important than our failing country, not a substitute for freedom and democracy, WAKE UP.  Anytime they want you to look at something it means they want your attention taken from something much more important.  



William Cooper was not allowed to live too much longer. He's right about this and many other things, but the alien stories I don't believe. He said intelligence agencies told him about the aliens and it may be BS diversion.

The very next day after writing the above blog post as I walked towards that intersection where they often pull some junior high school bully operation what I recorded in the below video happened. I have things like this happen constantly, I have had a neighbor who would run into the kitchen or bathroom when I did and start slamming things around, people show up with things I went to buy just as I got in the elevator, people who do LARPs about things I viewed on line, videos I watched on YouTube and much more. Generally they use police cars at that intersection for harassment or some asshat doing some odd thing or someone(s) obviously following me. They practice overt stalking, they want the target to know. The point is psychological torture to destroy the person. Often when I went by there I was on my way to the Valley Regional Transit downtown bus station. Right now as I write this a noise campaign is going on from the apartment below me and in violation of their lease they are smoking in the apartment. Management doesn't give a rat's ass. 

As I would leave two cops would be standing outside the door glaring at me and two police cars would be parked right there, they did this in other places as well. Most of the time ignoring them was my tactic or some comment would be made such as, "There you are protecting and serving again' or "Boise Police never seem to be very busy, they could cut some staff and save the tax payers some money." I am not a person who causes problems, but since the gangstalkers spread false rumors about targets and I have had them go in stores and tell the staff I'm shoplifting there is no telling what they may have thought. One day some cops other than these usual Boise Police Department cops were at that station. I believe they were the ADA County Sheriff's Department. They were giving away flowers and said someone told them to go down there and do that which is odd. I said thanks, but I was going shopping and had no way to keep a flower doing that and this did not make up for the gangstalking the Boise Police Department does. I have been gangstalked by the ADA County Sherriff's over in Meridian Idaho too and this could have been part of that or maybe they are becoming flower children. They have followed me, driven around the block, parked in the path I was walking and left screws on the sidewalk. The screws are often left in your home on the floor when the gangstalkers come in to do strange things. That happened to me in Soldotna Alaska and I would think, hmm, wonder what that odd screw fell off. Then after several times it is clear someone is putting them there just like the other junior high things they did. This time I was walking to the Continuum of Care meeting for Ada County, the homelessness meeting, at the Meridian Idaho city hall. Other things have been done to attempt to deter me from that meeting. My apartment here in Boise has been entered several times and small objects were taken, just like in Soldotna Alaska. They take a small object they know you will notice because it is used a lot or because you sat it in the open or other odd things such as move a lamp to the other side of the room. The reason is you can't really call the police for a break in as they would assume you are crazy and at least part of the police are involved in it anyway, or in the case of Greg Russell in Soldotna, a retired cop with an LLC, so that means a negative outcome for calling them about anything. I just relearned that again very recently. The police here in Boise, in my case commit crimes rather than preventing them or investigating the perpetrators. When called about a problem they begin interrogating me and are very inappropriate. This is going on all over this dying empire and also the world. They have been told to smear the target and try to set them up to appear mentally ill. I have evidence of some of the crimes I discuss which have been committed against me all over Boise including at the Interfaith Sanctuary, a homeless shelter and a horror story.

As these crazy things the gangstalkers do happen I sometimes come to the wrong conclusion right then and shortly after realize some things. I called the Boise Police to ask if a politician had been visiting after the below incident and they said no, but they often do this sort of thing for football which people have told me, yes they do. My response was, you have got to be joking, that is insane. I checked and there was no game scheduled that day, December 19th 2017 or the day before. Even if there had been a game it is odd they just happened to go by there as I was getting close to that intersection where they almost always harass me and that they turned their lights on just as they got where I was. 

I can't find the official schedule on line now, but here one from news media. I found the official one in December and remember there was no game that day. 


The last game appears to have been played in Las Vegas on December 16th, that is three days before the below incident. They played the Oregon Ducks according to this schedule which are from Eugene Oregon. These buses were coming through Boise, that makes no sense considering where they played the game. It would make more sense to take the highway through Nevada and California to Eugene. If they were flying they would have done so from Las Vegas.



I checked the basketball schedule. A game was scheduled at SMU for December 18th. These buses could not be the BSU Broncos coming back from the airport as the university is in the opposite direction.



When I took the video below I could not have imagined that in a city that builds very little low income housing they would be wasting this many resources on a game. Even if it was legit and I could not find a football game having been played for three days and the basketball game the day before was played elsewhere so neither team was in Boise,  it is clear they timed it for right then because I was walking by. They usually do some kind of strange indicator they are going to pull some stunt before it happens as described below, so I knew something would happen, but not what.

Here is the publish data on the post done the day before from blogger. This was the same day as the convoy in the video that happened at 4:37 PM.



After leaving my apartment to walk to the bus station I noticed next to the building by mine there were several men dressed in what reminded me of old school FBI style garb. I don't know who they were, Masons, FBI, Mormons, fake Masonic cops or just a bunch of men who like to dress the same as their boyfriends, it was so sweet how they coordinated their outfits, let's all wear our black overcoats, hooray. I saw them again later.





Maybe they were a religious cult getting ready to knock on doors and annoy people like this psycho preacher from Poltergeist 2 wearing black. He really does seem like a gangstalker doing street theater. BTW Jehovah's witnesses LDS Mormons and especially FLDS Mormons work for security contractors as well as do other cultish religions. I have experienced this, they are creepy. The first day I moved into this apartment women claiming to be Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on my door and asked if I speak Swahili, there were no pamphlets to be seen. Afterwards just like with everything else I was like, that was very odd and interesting it happened the first night I was here. There was also a man I recognized as being a gangstalker who knocked on my door around that time too LARPing he was trying to make a delivery to the unfortunate woman who lived here before me, he had nothing with him. These are the people of Boise.

 

As I walked down the street toward the intersection where the first responders do street theater after the black outfitted men in a semicircle school play a bunch of black men went by me, a large number of them. That had been the most recent gangstaking theme, they change them often. Black men who live here and others who tried to pull a gangstalking LARP on me at WINCO participated. Some of the employees at WINCO participate in the stalking. I sang them one of my gangstalking songs called, 'LARPing LARPers' and all of them disapeared. Was it my voice? Sometimes babies cry when I
sing.

People use their children in stores to gangstalk and they brought a little boy with them who tried to do this stunt they pull where children walk in front of me like they don't see me. I saw him hiding behind a display and knew what was going to happen. I picked up my speed to throw him off and he jumped as I suddenly appeared. They failed. While walking by I said, "People who use children to gangstalk are criminals." It was very late on a school night, he should have been in bed. People who use children to do criminal activities should have their children removed. It's been one of the most disgusting things I've witnessed this criminal cabal doing. I assume they were trying to scare me with black men, but I've had lots of black friends and dated black men. My best friend in my early 20s was black. It was just another type of madness thought up by one of the weaponized morons running this cabal of losers. They would show up and my comments would be, "Am I supposed to be afraid of you, because I'm not afraid of black men or LARPers."

Finally after discussing it, here is the video. I felt it was important to explain why this is not a coincidence and the story that it was a football team is a lie. 


Below is the data from the video indicating the time and date it was made. The difference in the time of the blog post and the gangstalking operation carried out by dirty cops in Boise Idaho was close to to twelve hours. It was not a coincidence. Not all of the police department is involved here or anywhere else, they chose the ones with sociopathic characteristics and compartmentalize the activities done to harm innocent citizens, violate the constitution, commit crimes against humanity and violate rights of many kinds. Stalking and harassment is a crime, certainly the police know this and so does the mayor. Anyone who participates in gangstalking should be in prison I don't care what lies they have been told, they are irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment